THE INDUSTRIAL IDEAL
THE COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
LIGHT DESIGN, HEAVY PROTECTION
The Low Profile Tufftalk Lite
Tufftalk-Lite features a minimal design and packs the bluetooth 4.1 communication technology you need to get the job done safely and efficiently. Tufftalk-Lite is a lower profile and more cost effective version of it’s predecessor, the original Tufftalk.
Use this protective earmuff to communicate with up to 3 other workers over 800m, listen to music and even connect to your smartphone to take and make calls. The seamless Bluetooth intercom communication allows users to talk freely and without interruption, with its HD-quality speakers and Advanced Noise Control microphone technology delivering audio that is clear and precise in even the loudest of work environments.
CONNECTION AND PROTECTION
Shield Your Ears from Harmful Job site Noise
Loud work environments can be detrimental to the overall health of workers over time. Tufftalk-Lite provides an extra degree of job site protection by helping to dull loud, distracting noises for optimum comfort as well as providing the necessary protection from permanent damage to your hearing, making it the ideal solution for noisy work environments. Tufftalk-Lite has a Noise Reduction Rating of 20dB, while still providing vital awareness of threats on the job through instant communication with co-workers instead of shouting or using hand signals.
An optional hard hat mounted earmuff version of the Tufftalk-Lite allows for even further on-site protection as well.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY WITH THE TUFFTALK-LITE
Bluetooth 4.1 keeps you securely connected to your phone and other BT enabled devices.
Using Bluetooth 4.1, pair the Tufftalk-Lite to your smartphone or Bluetooth music device such as an MP3 player to make or receive calls and listen to all of your music through the high quality HD speakers.
Download the Sena Utility App for free from the App Store or Google Play. When paired with your smartphone, it will allow you to easily configure the Tufftalk-Lite settings, set up speed dial presets and also to create FM radio station presets for easy listening through the built-in FM radio feature.
What's in the Box
- Tufftalk Lite for Hard Hat Type
- Tufftalk Lite Earcups
- Speaker Sponge
- USB Power & Data Cable
- Tufftalk Lite Quick Start Guide
- Tufftalk Lite Quick Reference
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Headset: 170 mm x 195 mm x 95 mm
- Speaker: driver unit 32 mm – thickness 7.1 mm
- Boom microphone length: 160mm
- Weight: Hard Hat Mount Earmuff: 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Up to 800 m in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 users
- Over-the-Head Earmuff Type - NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US): 21 dB
- Hard Hat Mount Earmuff Type - NRR (ANSI S3.19-1974, US): 20 dB
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC
Two (2) year Manufacturers Warranty from date of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sena Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.