All the extras and spares that you could need for your SMH10.
When selecting a helmet clamp to suit your needs first decide on which type of microphone you want:
1. The Fixed Boom mic pack, which is molded to the helmet clamp and
2. The Universal microphones pack, which contain 1 wired button mic and 1 attachable wired boom mic
After deciding on which microphone pack suits you, the next decision is whether you like:
- Speakers only
- Earbuds only
- Speakers and/or Earbuds
Helmet Clamp part codes:
- SMH-A0301 - Fixed Boom mic with Speakers
- SMH-A0303 - Fixed Boom mic for Earbuds
- SMH-A0305 - Fixed Boom mic for Earbuds and Speakers
- SMH-A0302 - Attachable Boom mic & Wired button mic with Speakers
- SMH-A0304 - Discontinued
- SMH-A0306 - Discontinued
- ES0003001 - custom clamp to suit Bell Mag-9 Helmets
Designed as an alternate clamp kit for the Sena SMH10 with standard speakers as per the original clamp kit and optional microphone attachments.
Compatible with the sena SMH10 the 3.5mm stereo Audio cable allows non bluetooth devices such as MP3s to connect with the SMH10 via the jack point on the clamp kit (not compatible with the SMH5)
For those who like the comfort of using custom molded earplugs this SMH10 Clamp kit has a 3.5mm jack allowing you to plug your custom earbuds directly into it.
Another great Helmet Clamp Kit option for the SMH10. The SMH-A0305 Helmet Clamp Kit offers fixed boom mic with the option of using speakers or plug in your own earbuds using the 3.5mm Jack.
A complete mounting kit for the Sena SMH10 includes 1 adhesive mounting plate, 1 allen key, 1microphone sponge, 2 velcro spacer pads for spacing out the speakers, 2 speaker pads for mounting speakers and a microphone clamp.
SMH10 MOTORCYCLE BLUETOOTH HEADSET & INTERCOM The SMH10, Sena's original motorcycle communication device, was designed to keep you connected to your riding companions over longer ranges for conversation and music sharing - up to 900m (980 yards)