SIMPLE CONTROL, PEACE OF MIND
ENHANCED SAFETY AND CONTROL FOR YOUR RIDE
THE SAFEST WAY TO CONTROL YOUR SENA BLUETOOTH® GEAR
Helps reduce the risks of riding
The Sena Handlebar Remote control installs easily with a handlebar clamp and features a glove-friendly joystick and buttons. It gives you control over your Sena Bluetooth® communication gear while reducing the risks of taking your hands off the handlebars while riding.*
The unit charges via USB port, but with several months of battery life per charge, you won’t need to hook it up very often. This Bluetooth handlebar remote fits on almost any bike and will surely simplify your ride.
*With the exclusion of the ‘camera’ on the 10C.
DESIGNED FOR BLUETOOTH 4.1 HEADSETS
The Sena Handlebar Remote works with Bluetooth Smart Ready-enabled gear, which is part of the Bluetooth® 4.1 standard.
- Handlebar Remote
- 2 x Handlebar Rubber Bands
- USB Power & Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
- Operating time: 3 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Maximum grip diameter: 38 mm
- Minimum grip diameter: 24 mm
- Dimensions: Main module: 89.4 mm x 50.7 mm x 24 mm (3.52 in x 2.00 in x 0.9 in)
- Weight: Main module: 53 g (1.87 oz)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 10 metres
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sena Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.