Sena Cavalry, Bluetooth Half Helmet - Matt Black, M size (DOT Certs)
Please note: The Cavalry Helmet is DOT certified only. DOT certification does not meet Australian Standards and so is considered a novelty helmet in Australia.
THE CAVALRY IS COMING….
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THEM?
THE ONLY HELMET YOU’LL EVER NEED
Game Changing Features In a Low Profile and Easy To Use Package
The Cavalry comes pre-wired and ready to go with built-in Bluetooth capabilities and controls, so users can enjoy all of the great features of Sena’s communication devices without the hassle of installing a headset. Chat with your mates over the intercom system or take calls directly through your helmet with the built-in microphone for crystal clear conversations, and hear your music louder and clearer than ever before thanks to the built in half-helmet speakers on each side along with optional ear cups to boost the audio level while you’re out on the open road.
FLEXIBLE, EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY WITH BLUETOOTH 4.1
Talk or share playlists with four-way intercom functionality
The technology included in this revolutionary helmet is our most up to date Bluetooth 4.1 features, so you can keep the chitchat going, share a playlist with another riding companion, listen to FM radio, or patch in your friend over the half-helmet intercom while you’re on a phone call. The Bluetooth half-helmet does it all with top notch sound quality and Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ Technology at ranges of up to 900m (0.5 miles) for 10 hours of Talk time.
FULLY INTEGRATED SEAMLESS SPEAKER DESIGN
HD Audio Speakers Built in
High quality speakers deliver crystal clear audio in a seamless design built right into the helmet. Engineered with Advanced Noise Control™, Wind Noise Reduction, built-in SBC Codec and Wide Volume Control for maximising the functionality of your Cavalry Half Helmet. Cavalry is the Bluetooth motorcycle half-helmet you’ve been waiting for.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY MAKES FOR VERSATILE CAPABILITIES
Stay connected and in control with the Sena Headset App & Additional Accessories
Linking up your Cavalry with the Sena Headset App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings, create FM radio and Speed Dial presets, and access an interactive quick start guide. As with all Sena units, keep your unit up to date with our firmware upgrades.
How To Measure:
1. Wrap a soft, flexible measuring tape horizontally around your head 1 inch above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape softly snug, read the length and repeat for accuracy. Use the largest measurement.
2. Select the helmet size that is closest to your head measurement from the Sizing below. If your head measurement falls between two helmet sizes, it is suggested to go with the smaller size.
Extra Small (XS) - Head: 53-54cm
Small (S) - Head: 55-56cm
Medium (M) - Head: 57-58cm
Large (L) - Head: 59-60cm
Extra Large (XL) - Head: 61-62cm
Extra Extra Large (XXL) - Head: 63-64cm
What's in the Box
- Cavalry Helmet with Matte Black
- Ear Pads
- Ear Plates
- USB Power & Data Cable
- Cavalry Helmet Pouch
- Composite Fibreglass Half Shell
- Aerodynamic, low profile removable visor
- Nylon strap D-ring retention system
- Dimensions: 230 mm x 292 mm x 170 mm (9.1 in 11.5 in x 6.7 in)
- Operating Time: 10 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Weight: 956 g (34 oz)
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain
- Supports up to 4 riders
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Wind noise reduction
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108 MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- CE, FCC, IC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sena Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.